TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scandinavian Packaging A/S, Bækgårdsvej 56, 4140 Borup, Denmark.
Tel. +45 5756 1800, email@example.com www.scan-pack.shop
- Ordering products online is done on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) for online transactions
- By submitting an online order, the user accepts these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions shall also apply to all future transactions with the purchaser, if these are related to legal transactions
- scan-pack.shop does not accept any deviating conditions from the customer, unless scan-pack.shop has agreed to these expressly
Conclusion of agreement
- The offers made by scan-pack.shop in its online store are free and non-binding
- The contract is only concluded after scan-pack.shop has accepted the order. An e-mail confirmation of the receipt of the order will be regarded as acceptance of the order. However, this does not apply if there has been individual communication about the order
- The prices that scan-pack.shop published online are applicable. Prices are subject to change. The VAT is shown separately
- Minimum order quantities are indicated per product
- Applicable shipping costs are listed and calculated separately
- Orders will only be processed if they are paid in advance
- If no payment is received within 4 weeks, we will cancel your order
- Verification of shipment by the customer
- The customer has to check the order for transport damage/incorrect delivery immediately after delivery. In case of transport damage or incorrect delivery, the package must be returned to sender immediately.
- Withdrawing the order
- Order can not be withdrawn unless product is nonconforming according to specification and/or nomal acceptable quality level.
- The withdrawal notice for deliveries in Europe can be sent to: Scandinavian Packaging A/S, Bækgårdsvej 56, 4140 Borup, Denmark.
- scan-pack.shop only accepts return shipments if the products are undamaged. Products for food or pharmaceutical products can only be returned if they are still in their original packaging (plastic bag with plastic adhesive seal or cable ties), and this original packaging has not been opened or damaged. scan-pack.shop will not accept used products and these must be paid in full.
- The regular shipping costs are borne by the customer if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered products and if the total order value of the products that will be returned does not exceed 40 EURO or 40 CHF, or if a customer has not paid (in full) and the product price has been increased at the time that the withdrawal right is invoked. In all other cases, the return shipment is free of charge.
- Any returns not accepted by scan-pack.shop will be returned to the customer. If the package is not picked up from the post office, a second delivery attempt will take place. If the customer does not pick it up again, the package will be returned to scan-pack.shop and might be used by scan-pack.shop for its own purposes, without consent of the customer. In this case, the customer waives all claims for compensation.
- The package will be handed over to the parcel service only after payment. Delivery time: 2-3 days after receipt of the payment. The order will be delivered to the address specified by the buyer
- We offer the following payment methods: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa, Postcard, and PayPal. For this type of payment, a transaction fee of 1.6% of the value of the goods is charged
- Advance payment is free of charge
Retention of ownership
- The products will remain the sole property of scan-pack.shop, until scan-pack.shop has received full payments
- Both scan-pack.shop and its employees are not liable for claims for damages, unless it is a case of intentional or gross negligent action
Liability of scan-pack.shop
- Disclaimer liability
- Pursuant to applicable law, scan-pack.shop shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages. scan-pack.shop is liable under the Danish law of sale. The maximum amount for which scan-pack.shop is liable is the order amount. Any additional claims for damages shall be excluded.
- scan-pack.shop assumes no liability for the specific applications of its products. The buyer will see at its own risk if the products from scan-pack.shop are suitable for the intended specific use.
- Data transmission
- The personal payment data of our customers are protected via the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer), which works with a 128-bit encryption that corresponds to the current state of the security technology.
- The processing of personal data (names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) that are made known by the customer in connection with the use of the online service of scan-pack.shop is subject to the Data Protection Act. Your data will not be passed on to third partie.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Only Danish law is applic
- All disputes arising from the contractual relationship will be presented to the Danish court
- Should one or more clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be ineffective, it will have no effect on the validity of the entire contract. The ineffective clause will be replaced by a relevant statutory regulation
Denmark, April 2018